- Supporting multicultural groups
- Building an open and equal forum
- Supporting a sense of community and belonging
- Awareness of sustainability in all activities
- Bringing together different people and communities
- Cooperating in different networks
We value respect, equality, humanity, acceptance of diversities and justice, which shows in our work in the following ways :
- We respect everyone’s effort and activities regardless of nationality, age, gender, status, education, ability, orientation, religion and opinions.
- Despite our diverse backgrounds, we treat each other fairly, equally, with acceptance and respect for difference of opinions.
- We respect nature and the environment.
- We work reliably and responsibly.
- We help each other to reach our goals.
- We allow ourselves and others to make mistakes.
- We try to identify our fears and prejudices and discuss them openly.
- We use our eyes, ears, and understanding when forming views of others.
- We look for solutions by negotiating together.
You can find more information about Gloria from the PowerPoint presentation below