Gloria has lots of activities for the whole family. These groups meet during the day, evenings and weekends. Adults without children are welcome to participate in the groups also. Families are especially happy to meet elderly people as not everyone has grandparents in Finland.
Family groups that meet regularly are:
- Monimessi family café is held every week (Friday 10AM-12:30PM)
- Chinese Reading group is held most weeks (Sunday 10:30 – 11:30AM)
- Brunch for multilingual families, approximately 6-8 times a year (Sat 10:30 AM– 1:30 PM)
- Dutch family café, approximately once a month (Sat 3- 5 PM)
- Latino Kids Saturday, approximately 2-4 times per year (Sat 4-6 PM).
Peer support groups
The peer support groups give you the opportunity to meet people who may have shared similar experiences related to, e.g, language, cultural background or life situation.
Gloria offers support, orientation and training to the leaders of the groups.
For more information, contact Anu Juurakko:
Phone: +358 40 162 7881